Sunday 21 August 2011

I DON’T CARE!!

I don’t care anymore if am a Ghanaian or a Swiss,
All I want to do is to be in the news,
So that people can sample my thoughts and views.
It saddens my heart to hear people say you are an Arab or a Jew,
When all it takes is to be you,
No reason why so many of them are so sad and blue.
Life is funny and if not handled with tact might leave you with flu,
And Oh! How I wish they had a clue.


Show me a good politician,
And I will show u a good tactician.
They only keep in touch when it’s time for election.
I can tell u with certainty that they lack ideas except to commit the nation,
No wonder their actions have plunged many into confusion,
Many others are either frustrated or in helpless situations,
Thus placing more boys behind jail bars and the girls taken to prostitution.


Mr. Big man sitting up in the high chair,
Stop the killing because u can hardly produce a strand of hair,
You have left so many mothers and children in a state of despair,
 It’s also evident that your relationship with our coffers is very unfair,
Leaving many in pain and anguish while you enjoy your funfair.
So many cripples strapped in wheelchairs that are beyond repairs,
Cannot even buy a pair of shoes while u flaunt your properties with flair,
I just hope that the big man up there on the Day of Judgment will be fair.


 You instigate the masses to hate and cause among themselves violence,
You cause mayhem at anytime to satisfy your whims and then sit on the fence.
Eventually we have been cowed into obedience and acquiescence,
Your blatant disregard for humanity has seen the gap bridged between adulthood and adolescence,
You also share condoms and introduce aphrodisiacs, and then you turn around and preach abstinence,
Your eyes are perpetually closed to the poor while u wallow in affluence,
You are quick to share aid after a catastrophe but cannot come to their defense,
These and other thoughts make me question your democracy and its essence.

No comments: