Wednesday 19 March 2014

Finding Equilibrium

I long to see when the man in the mirror stays when I leave
That epic moment when I sit across my bed watching me sleep
With a sophisticated HD gadget all ready to record me snore in 3D
Where my actions will be half as good as my intentions

I took the world being a stage too literal and now I’m juggling roles…

My dreams making me wonder endlessly while I wander about
In pursuit of answers to my many unanswered questions
But these farewells to my welfare will only make me come undone
So I’m taking a bow even before the curtain is lowered ‘cos I Can
 
When I ever stop having these nightmarish dreams in broad day light…

I will explore and exploit all the seeming possibilities
Rule my destiny and put behind me all the daunting limitations
And to revel in my unique abilities - devoid of imitations
The only sure way to dampen my unquenchable agitations
 
Then I will guide and guard steadfastly against my new equilibrium
 
 
                                                                                                                     
 
 

No comments: